1. To effectively handle donated books, National Taiwan Arts Education Center (hereinafter referred to as the Center) has therefore stipulated these points.
2. Donated books are only accepted if they are in the criteria of arts and education. No payments will be made for the donation. The Center will not accept donated books in any one of the following situations:
(1) Those that the Center already has 3 or more copies.
(2) Pirated copies or those that have infringed copyright.
(3) Those with missing, well-worn or pen-marked pages.
(4) Personal clippings, loose sheets and odd copies of periodicals that have been sorted in disorganized ways and lack editing styles.
(5) Textbooks, teaching reference books, and examination books.
(6) Free circulated religious books.
(7) Rented books or publications of promotion.
(8) Others deemed not worth keeping by the Center.
3. Regarding the acceptance of donated books, the Center shall convene internal meetings to examine the matter and holds the right to the subsequent handling of the matter.
4. The Center shall express gratitude through acknowledgment letters and certificates of appreciation depending on the quantities and values of books donated.