Article 1 These Standards are stipulated in accordance with
Article 10 of the Charges and Fees Act.
Article 2 Venue and equipment maintenance fee standards for
the Nanhai Theater and the 3rd Exhibition Room are
Stage Load-in & Rehearsal
Performance & Event
Per time slot
1. Venue usage includes the use of A/C, lighting and
2. For the use of piano, choral stage and dance floor
mat, the time slots are the same as venue time slots.
3. Users exceeding aforementioned time slots would be
charged an additional NT$2,000 per hour for the venue,
NT$200 per hour for the piano, and NT$100 per hour for
the choral stage and the dance floor mat. Less than 1
hour would be charged as 1 hour.
4. Any sudden request for an additional session would not
5. In order to maintain the quality of the venue for
sustainable use, venue users may leave only after
an inspection by the center’s technical staff
following the end of their performances and, as
regulated, shall compensate for any damages discovered.
6. Government agencies, schools, non-profit educational
and cultural organizations, and NPOs are given 20%
discount off the venue fees.
Article 3 The charges stipulated in these Standards shall
be examined and adjusted regularly according to
the venue and equipment maintenance costs and the
consumer price index (CPI).
Article 4 These Standards shall take effect on the date of